What is Canoe?
Canoe is a self-sustaining government organization offering a cooperative purchasing program with more than 400 competitively solicited contracts to government, education, and nonprofit entities throughout North America. By utilizing Canoe contracts, participating agencies save time and money by capturing the buying power of more than 60,000 organizations.
Schreder was awarded a Canoe contract following a rigorous request for proposal process resulting in contracts that meet, or exceed, local procurement requirements.
Here are a few of the advantages of choosing to use Canoe for your next LED lighting project:
• Simplified procurement process
• Trusted public agency
• Schréder stands as an awarded provider for LED lighting under Canoe contract #041123-SRD.
With Canoe, you can confidently navigate the procurement landscape, focusing on what matters most – your organization's success.
Participating in CANOE is available to all government and education entities.
There is no cost, no obligation, and no liability.
• State and local government entities – cities, counties, water districts and Native American tribes
• Public and private education – K-12, special education districts, charter schools, higher education
• Tax-exempt non-profit organizations – hospitals and nursing homes, rural power cooperatives, housing authorities and member associations and cooperatives.
Sign up with Canoe today:
Click “Register for an account”
Enter your information to sign up
Schréder lighting, controls and smart solutions are available to CANOE members under contract #041123-SRD.